Applications – Explore key insights in your field
In Focus – Discover latest updates & stories
- Interested in an NGS sponsorship worth $20,000? Simply share your NGS challenges with us and you could be eligible for one of four NGS sponsorships. Apply by August 31.
- QIAGEN and DiaSorin collaborate on QuantiFERON-based test with breakthrough potential for early detection of Lyme disease. Read the press release to find out more.
- Read our latest blog post to find out how scientists used the QIAamp PowerFecal Pro DNA Kit to extract 10,000 year-old Scandinavian human DNA from ancient chewing gum.
- Why risk critical casework samples or let limited resources slow down volume crime investigations? The new Investigator Casework GO! Kit ensures you can go direct from challenging samples, including trace or touch evidence to reliable STR profiles.
- In search of an absolute PCR experience? This new generation technology will soon transform your life in the lab by giving you unequivocal yes or no, 0 or 1 answers to your research questions. See what's coming.
Featured Products – See this week's favorites
RNeasy Mini Kit
High-quality total RNA in minutes
Obtain highest-quality RNA with minimum copurification of DNA using our popular RNeasy spin columns.
QIAseq Tumor Mutational Burden Panels
Precision genotyping for tumor mutational burden
Create a comprehensive profile of Tumor Mutational Burden and Microsatellite Instability with QIAseq panels and get unprecedented insight using QCI with the latest AMP/ASCO guidelines.
The next generation of syndromic insights
Harness the full potential of multiplex syndromic testing and confidently provide clinical insights to patients with the highest level of versatility.
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits
The best single step for RNA-seq library prep
Remove unwanted RNA from RNA-seq libraries in a single 10-second step.
Redefining automated sample processing
Fully automate QIAGEN gold-standard spin-column purification procedures with the new QIAcube Connect instrument.
QIAGEN Clinical Insight (QCI) Interpret
Report with clarity and confidence
Convert highly complex NGS data into clinician-ready reports.